Monday, August 30, 2010

2d. between you and God!

We have found how to become a real human being through the words of Mother Teresa, in the posting above. But now a question remains.

Why should I do what I am being told to do, if I know, by experience, personal or from every other source available, that this is the surest way to be taken advantage of?

Why would I choose becoming the fool every one of the smarter ones, loves to trample upon, using it as a carpet to clean dirty shoes, mud, and whatever you could think of?

Why should I believe that my efforts would be reckoned with, if everything done according to these rules is usually doomed to ridicule, mockery and failure?

Why should I behave always with integrity in everything I have to do, if this is the surest way to be chosen as a scapegoat by the slickers of this world?

Why I would be such an easy prey for those who will love to pin their shenanigans on my lap, as I would not know how to deal with things the way they do, nor I would have the resources and contacts to defend myself?

Why should I choose not being another wolf and member of the predating packs of this world, who prey upon the weaker ones that cross their paths?

Let me tell you my friends. There is a wise saying that says that there is no evil that last a hundred years, nor a body that can resist it.

In other words, we will finally overcome the injustice and find a better way to keep on living, with our inner peace of mind and our integrity, intact.

Or we will die, standing tall and consequent with our rightful beliefs, without having to compromise or getting under the yoke of the spiteful and shameful moral procrastination or defeat?





IN BOTH WAYS, ANYWAY,
WE COME OUT AS WINNERS!

Because in the end…
it is not between the world oppressors
and us, and you!
Everything, my friend,
is between God and you!
SO…!

Always give the best of you…
And the BEST will come!
Sometimes people are egotistical,
illogic and senseless.
Even so, forgive them!

If you are amiable, people can accuse you
of egotistical and ulterior motives.
Even then, be kind!

If you are a winner, you will have
some false friends and some enemies.
Even so, keep on winning!

If you are honest and frank, people can deceive you.
Even then, be frank and honest!

What you spent years building up,
someone can destroy it in an hour.
Even so, keep on building!

If you have peace and you are happy,
people can be envious.
Even so, be happy!

The good you do today,
may be forgotten tomorrow.
Even then, do good!

If you give the world your best,
that may never be enough.
Even so, give your best!

For all that counts,
everything is, and will be,
between you and God!

It never was between you and them!

Teresa de Calcutta.



No comments: