Thursday, January 28, 2010

I PRAY AND ASK THE LORD FOR YOU ALL!

This year of 2010 I am sure it is going to be a very special year. Just starting with its numbering: 20 and then 10, I feel it.

In my spirit I feel is the year of the 100 hundreds returns. Everyone will receive twice as much as it gives. If good things, better ones! If wrong ones, worse ones! Two for one, twenty for ten, two hundred for a one!

There are times in life, especially when growing older that we tend to feel we are being left alone, left behind, in solitude, even in loneliness.

Fortunately, times have changed. For the good! For the bad! For newer opportunities and newer ways to keep in touch with life, with its actors, and especially with, long separated by the distance, friends!

It has been wonderful, these days, to see how a single contact with one of them, in addition to the friends from your childhood who keep you posted on the going on of all of them and their families, sprouted a new surge of remembrances and re-acquaintances.

I am from an Spanish speaking background, inserted at times in an English speaking one. This allowed me to widen the long lasting, or better said, everlasting, friendships and communion of the spirits.

I have never pretended to be 100 percent original in my thoughts and doings. There is such a vast treasure of them, intent on showing the way to better futures, intent on leading the ignorant, the lazy, the procrastinating, the unseeing, into positive actions on behalf of their own welfare, and future, and positive attitude toward life and its circumstances.

What I have decided to do, when moved and deeply touched by the meaningful depth of the received messages, is to channel them from one speaking language environment to the other.

It is a very rewarding spiritual experience. To translate and add comments of my own to the message in compliance with the request from the originators and senders to keep the chain of distribution expanding and far reaching. We cannot reinvent the iced water but we can keep on serving iced water and tea glasses all around. We cannot avoid receiving lemons but we can turn them into lemonades sugared with the sweetness of our faith and spiritual well being. There are many thirsty around!

A few days ago I received one of such messages. It brought not only a meaningful content but a spiritual high lifting musical background.

I enhanced the text presentation and changed into a video for your delight, meditation and resolve to keep walking being the light and the salt of this world, by the mercy and grace of our Lord and Savior.


Here is the message. Enjoy it!

IN THESE SO SPECIAL DAYS,
WHEN I STOP AND WONDER.

In these so special days, when I stop and ponder,

I feel there are many who keep me company

even while being absent,

and others, whom I love,

live, like me,

immersed in the daily chores and routines

To all of those who have helped me

to become the person I became and presently am.

To my family, my friends, my burdens companions,

to all who wish me well

and keep me in their hearts and thoughts.

To those who rejoice when I rejoice

and those who feel my pains as theirs.

To those I find favor with and those who support me, always,

And those who hold me up when I despair or faint.

To those I love without them even hinting it or knowing it,

and those who love me without me knowing it.

To those I feel them closest even if miles away and farther.

To those I love without them even hinting it or knowing it,

and those who love me without me knowing it.

to those I feel them closest even if miles away and farther.

To the ones nearest without receiving from me

the deserved time and attention.

To those who give my life essence and meaning.

To all and every one of them I want to dedicate

these thoughts, desires and feelings.

Yes, to you all the ones I know

and you the unknown and needy.

I pray that life always smiles at you

and happiness to be your faithful walking companion,

and you all be forever happy

as everlasting peace lives cozily within you,

always.

And every new day be a rebirth and renewing time,

opportunity and experience.

And… if you believe in Christ

keep on steadfastly believing,

Because even if you are not aware of it,

He is and always will be with you

as your most faithful companion.

No comments: