Thursday, November 26, 2009

COUNT WITH ME, LORD! because you asked me, Lord.

because you asked me, I tell you, You can count with me. In the midst of the life´s turbulent seas You send me to the brethren to be your Gospel witness; so, among them and for them, I can be the "portioned bread", as you wanted to be present among

Make me a faithful witness of your offered life. My heart, fill it with your love. My eyes, make them a vase for your tenderness. My ears, a conduit for your attentiveness. My feet, those of your diligence. My hands, your supporting ones.

Anticipated thanks, Lord, for the life I could nurture.
And thanks, above everything else, thanks, for the life you made be born within us!
Count with us, Lord, whatever the spiritual group we could be part of, or the living ambience where we could be living in!


No comments: