Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1. FOR SOME VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE ALL SPREAD AROUND, SOMEWHERE!

It has been some time since I posted my thoughts and feelings about what is going on all around us.

It is not that I have missed events. On the contrary, there has been a deluge of news, comments, TV watching and wondering.

Wondering about the whys and hows of the incessant and repetitive pounding on our emotions!

I have, even, had discussions with some friends, who have been subject to the consequences of their straight even if somehow naively dealings with the uncaring factors and actors of greed, power and control.

And consequently, unwittingly and adversely paying the negative consequences!

It is a sad, but a logical reality that their lives have been changed, and bitterness and distrust have become a seemingly unavoidable stain in the fabrics of their life.

I truly hope that time and willingness to learn from failures and injustices received will heal them and make them better than they were before, because of the wisdom acquired through such painful incidents and times.

But I cannot but wonder, as they do, and ask with painful awareness in my heart… ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING VITAL IN THE FABRICS OF THIS LIFE?
Friends send me a lot of messages and reflections. I will not be as prolific with my personal thoughts as I have been before. There is no need to reinvent the iced water or the wheel, nor ride over the prairies of sorrows like the lone ranger of our childhood days.

Instead, I will try to put together in an orderly way, the abundant messages that are floating on the air, somewhere, everywhere, exchanged back and forth through the internet waves.

I had turn the ones that have touched deeper the raw fibers of my spirit, my emotions and my mind.

Enjoy them; meditate on them, starting with what I said before… ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING VITAL IN THE FABRICS OF THIS LIFE?
ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING VITAL IN THE FABRICS OF THIS LIFE?

Now, the question is… Why can we not live in peace with other people?
Could it be just because they are different?

Or because we, rightfully, know they have chosen the wrong paths of life itself,
just because they confuse freedom, and equality,
with deviate, perverse or wicked ways?

Could it be that we are missing something vital in the fabrics of life?

My personal answer is. Yes! With loving righteousness!

This does not mean unrighteous justifications!
Because love does not preclude Knowledge and Discernment!



No comments: