Tuesday, December 29, 2009

THE OUTCOME: NOT JUST A POSSIBLE ONE, BUT A REAL AND DESERVING BEAUTIFUL LIFE

Living beautifully, constructively and consequentially is not a utopia. It is a very feasible alternative for every human being. But we must understand, correctly, what the essence, and the purpose of such a beautiful life is.


A BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

The only life that will endure
is one that's good and pure and kind!


Each day I'll do a golden deed by helping those who are in need.


My life on earth is but a span. And so I'll do the best I can.

Life's evening sun is sinking low. A few more days and I must go to meet the deeds that I have done, where there will be no setting sun.

While going down life's weary road I'll strive to lift some traveler's load. I'll try to change the night to day. Make flowers bloom along the way!

Life's evening sun is sinking low. A few more days and I must go to meet the deeds that I have done, where there will be no setting sun.

No comments: