Monday, May 11, 2009

BUT WE ALSO MUST FACE LIFE WITH OPTIMISM AND RESOLVE, SAYING, WITH DEEP CONVICTION, ALONG WITH THE SINGER…

That´s life! That´s what people say!

You are riding high in April, shot down in May. But I know I’m gonna change that tune when I´m back upon top in June.

That´s life, funny as it seems, some people get their kicks, stepping on dreams. I won´t let it get me down cause this ol´ world it keeps spinning around.

I´ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king. I´ve been up and down, and over and out, and I know one thing…

Every time I find myself, flat on my face, I pick myself up and get right back in the race.

That´s life, I can´t deny it. Oh, I thought of quitting but my heart won´t buy.

And if I didn´t think it was worth a try, you know I would roll up in a big ball and die. One morning I would roll up in a big ball and I would die.



THIS IS THE END OF THIS FIRST PART OF THE SERIES OF RUMINATING DIGRESSIONS.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, NEXT MONTH!

No comments: