Monday, December 3, 2007

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD AND LOVING FATHER WE SERVE!

Dear AOL board members, Juanita sponsors and friends: Last Saturday was a spectacular day for us, as individuals and as a ministry! We had 3 girls graduating. 2 from 6th. Grade, Jessica Jazmina and Luz Esperanza; and Juanita graduating from High School! These girls, as well as all the rest of them, and the boys, are dearest to my grandfather´s heart.

But, unashamedly I have to recognize that 2 of them have appealed to my father´s one. We had no girls of our own, only boys, and Gladys and I had always longed for daughters.

The first one was Scarleth, who, holding my hand while coming back from school about 3 years ago, confided to me some very painful experiences she went through when she was only 5 years old, and then asked me if I wanted to be her father.
Now, Juanita asked me the same, while presenting to me her ID document showing she is finally an adult, and asking me to walk her down the aisles at her graduation ceremony.


I love them all, all the children the Lord had entrusted to my care with your indefatigable support, but these 2 girls will be always in my heart, my father´s heart, and a prideful one.

The 3 girls and us, the AOL people with Spencer and his wife leading the group, as all our girls went with us to the graduations, were as people say “the heart of the party”. Share our joy. It will last me forever, in the good and the bad times to come.

Check the other blog entries so you enjoy the details of all the graduations at AOL Nicaragua.
They were Juan´s High School! Jessica Jazmina, Luz Esperanza, Wilder Alejandro Collado, Marcos Contreras and Alex Cortez 6th. Grade! And Fabián Antonio Pavón and Hector Collado from Pre-school!

7 comments:

Emilio Padilla Morales & Gladys de Padilla said...

De: Edward P. Skibitzke
Hi Emilio,I'm sure you received a lot of e-mail reply on these photos. How wonderful Juanita looks as does Luz and Jessica! Elizabeth and I are looking forward to being able to congratulate them in person in 2 weeks.

Emilio Padilla Morales & Gladys de Padilla said...

De: Liz Ramsden
thank you for the pictures emilio. Im sorry I havent written in so long, but I am so pround of Luz, jessica, and especially Juana. if you have time, could you tell them I say congradulations and hello to all the girls. I miss them so much. When I make enough money I will try my hardest to come back. Merry Christmas,
Hello to Gladys also. I send much love your way,
Elizabeth

Emilio Padilla Morales & Gladys de Padilla said...

De: Scott Joellenbeck
Congratulations, "Mom" and "Dad"!!! Your kids are so beautiful and doing so well!!! Thanks for the photos and the stories, Emilio!
I noticed a familiar name on one of the lists of people this message was sent to: Robert Burtch. I had a very good friend, a strong Christian, named Diana Burtch. Diana was raised in a Free Methodist home in Champaign, Illinois, and she had an older brother named Robert Burtch. That is a somewhat unusual spelling of the name Burtch (Burch or Birch being more common. . .), so it made me wonder if perhaps it could be her brother. I believe her brother Bob graduated from Asbury College in Kentucky in the early 1970s, and I'm really not sure where he went from there. But it would be very cool if my friend Diane's brother was somehow involved with Arms of Love International!

Hope this finds you & Gladys well and enjoying preparations for a wonderful Christmas!

Love in Christ, Becky J. (currently in the US!)

Emilio Padilla Morales & Gladys de Padilla said...

De: Straight from the Heart Ministries
incredible moments , they all look so pretty, tell the girls congrats from the once-a-year missionaries from Tx.
Galen Yoder
- http://www.theyoderfamily.net

Emilio Padilla Morales & Gladys de Padilla said...

De: Katie Steel
Emilio,
This pictures are such a blessing to see!! Please tell Juanita and Juan how proud I am of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They probably don't remember me, but they both touched my heart while I was there and I will never forget them. I am doing good. I am now the children's pastor of my home church in Fort Worth. Well I just wanted you to send my congratulations to the kids. I love you all very much! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Send Gladys my love as well. Your Katie

Emilio Padilla Morales & Gladys de Padilla said...

De: spencer
Dear Emilio,

Great photos and great message.
Regards,

Spencer

Emilio Padilla Morales & Gladys de Padilla said...

De: roxanna morgan
Dear Emilio,
What Joyous pictures, it sounds like you all had fun ! Juanita looks amazing! Please send my love to all! Nicky xx