Saturday, December 8, 2007

LIGHTS AND SHADOWS IN THE SPIRALING CYCLE OF LOVE!

In my last posting I was talking about visions, ministries, houses, homes and institutions. In the institutional part of the equation I placed “love”.
Love, Godly Love, Love from God, Love to God above all things, Love to ourselves and Love to others but specially to the downtrodden, the helpless, the abused and the orphans and abandoned children of this world.
Love, unselfish and timely Love is the Alfa and Omega of the spiraling loving cycle of God´s plans for our lives.

I also talked about hearts and minds. About good intentions, personal intentions, and God´s intentions for us to follow and obey! About processes and growing pains! About timetables, tests and trials that are the foundation of spiritual growth in ourselves and those we serve!

It comes to my mind the many times overlooked fact that trying to hasten or to interfere with this process, especially when we have not been appointed to oversee it and direct it can cause more damage than benefits.

It is like seeing a "butterfly to be" in our neighbor’s nursery home struggling to come out of its cocoon and then someone trying to hasten it by easing his struggle with their intrusive help or support. The "butterfly to be" will never fly as it was intended to. Its wings will be weakened because of that hopefully well intentioned but uncalled and untimely support.

This morning I was wondering again about all this because we have some teenagers and young adults who find themselves in crucial crossroads of their lives who probably will find themselves with weakened wings because of these particular circumstances. I was wondering why and had to be reminded by the Lord that He is in control and I just had to follow and obey.

At this precise moment some messengers from the Lord came through my office door and a message through my computer, telling me…
STAND STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!

read the message below!
Just How Big are your concerns in the scope of things?

“By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.” Hebrews 11:3

Lk 12:22 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life... 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
Lk 12:32 “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.
I CERTAINLY THOUGHT THIS WAS ENLIGHTENING. BEYOND OUR SUN ... IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE.

ANTARES IS THE 15TH BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE SKY. IT IS MORE THAN 1000 LIGHT YEARS AWAY. NOW HOW BIG ARE YOU?

HUMBLING, ISN'T IT?
NOW HOW BIG ARE YOU? AND HOW BIG ARE THE THINGS THAT UPSET YOU TODAY?

And Immediately the Lord clarified to me His Vision and My Mission while serving Him through this ministry. Take care of all my children and do your best. I know what I have planned for each one of them and I am a jealous and zealous Lord who will not let anything nor anyone interfere with my plans!

The older ones are in my hands and will become adults very soon. Help them, guide them and correct them, but concentrate and focus on the younger ones.
See the messengers and the future focus below

No comments: