Friday, April 9, 2010

SECOND PART. The sublimest Love Story of them all!

Love above and through suffering, ending on redemption, and mutual need between Creatures and Creator!

Among the many things we overlook or take for granted, is God´s care and loving relationship with the whole of His Creation, not only those for humankind.

Nature follows the rules under they were create, live, flourish and renew itself in an unending harmonious and mesmerizing cycle.

What it could look as a disaster in the eyes of men, it is only the sequence of causes and effects that reign and dictates the living pulse of the Universe.

It is men, lost in, their at times senseless, bragging as the superior entity in the universe, who try, and keep on trying, how to define, manipulate and control, what it is unknown or unexplainable to them.

Scientifically they say, but really and always empirically, as they depend on the error and trial efforts to understand and explain themselves before the expectant audiences.

They try to do it in the material realm, and they are lately bragging about what, childishly, is being labeled as the particle of God, in an effort already lasting many years,

They are, these days, bragging about, inventing a name to define the infinitesimal lapse of the occurrence, while infinite superior clashes, in strength and number, happen every second, as a daily occurrence in the living cycle of what God created.

But more than that, they abuse the freedom to believe, to choose and to decide by challenging all the spiritual parameters, in their frantic effort to rationalize and justify all types of spiritual and sexual deviations.

What men end up doing is setting up contradictory and superimposing moral decrees, taking the stance of judges in relation to what they consider a deviation while justifying others, as wicked and perverse as the ones they attack and holler about.

In doing so, and in the most hypocritical fashion, clothing are torn to pieces, fake indignation gestures and exalted and exaggerating wording are spread over the communication waves of the media.

There is no measure of straightforwardness anymore, as the objectives is to lead the masses into hysterical responses the masses as they well understand the ongoing tendency of being so prone to scandal aggrandizing for the scandal sake.

What is sought for, not because of a concerted, and healthy, effort to straighten up, what has become twisted, perverse and evil, is the promotion of the scandals.

This has become the rule of the game, as an easy, but irresponsible way to climb the ladders of the immaterial ratings of today.

The results are visible everywhere! Copycat violence! Imitated perversity! Apparent righteous and irascible posturing, invalidated by the slightest digging into the inner personalities and behavior, of those who point their accusing fingers on the ones found astray!

Probably and because God loves His Creation and His creatures, is why mankind needed redemption, obtained by the most outrageous suffering of the most innocent of all, God Himself.

And He did what no man even dared to dream to do. To die, being innocent, in the stead of the guiltiest, the wiliest and perverse.

Because we all have been so, one way or another! But as I said at the beginning of this posting, Love is a two people’s dance! It is a dancing together!

It is a needed share of the inner beauty of the spirits! The Spirit of God Himself, and the spirit of the many times, unremorseful man!

What a joy it is to find Him in this way while we wander lost in the rough tracks of life! What a miracle to be grateful for, being redeemed despite our sins and stubbornness of our spirits.

What a blessing to be needed by Him, to complete His everlasting love for His precious prodigal creatures! And what a wonderful fact that we cannot escape needing Him to become, full, wholesome, and sane, for the time being, while on earth, and then, forever!


You needed me! I needed You!

I cried a tear, You wiped it dry!
I was confused, You cleared my mind!
I sold my soul; you bought it back for me,
and held me up, and gave me dignity!


Somehow, You needed me!

You gave me strength to stand alone again,
to face the world, out on my own again.

You put me high upon a pedestal.
So high that I could almost see eternity.

You needed me. You needed me.

And I can't believe it's you.
I can't believe it's true.
I needed you and you were there.

And I'll never leave, why should I leave?
I´d be a fool!
´Cause I´ve finally found someone who really cares!

You held my hand when it was cold.
When I was lost you took me home.

You gave me hope when I was at the end,
and turned my lies back into truth again!

You even called me friend!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson